This article explains how to create a new heatmap. You can also learn:
To create a heatmap:
- Click the Admin Menu button and select Heatmap Management.
- Enter a value for the minutes and color fields.Minutes: the time threshold for when the designated heatmap value is applied to the ticket’s ID. Use 0 to apply this color to new incoming tickets, 15 to apply this color to tickets 15 minutes old, and so on.Color: the color that the ticket’s ID receives. You can use the color picker to select a color manually, or use a hex value to set a specific color. If you don’t know the hex color you want to use already, there are also online tools like this one from Google.
- Once you’re finished, click Create.
Although you can use any color scheme and time threshold you like, here is a good baseline that further tweak later:
- Green: #1cdb32 at 30 minutes.
- Orange: #ff9000 at 90 minutes.
- Red: #ff0000 at 180 minutes.