Every industry is trying to adopt new technology called Artificial Intelligence (AI). AI Chatbots are easy to use and therefore getting popular quickly. The best part is that they can perform tasks that would take humans hours, if not days or weeks depending on their job requirements. This article will help you choose the best AI chatbot solution for your business needs so that you don’t waste time looking for one or investing in something that doesn’t work or performs poorly after implementation!
AI chatbots are the future of communication
The future of communication is AI chatbots, and they can help you save time and money. They provide you with a more personal experience, as well as better customer service experiences. They can also help solve problems faster and more efficiently than humans can alone.
AI chatbots are the next great revolution in personal technology—and they’re already here!
AI chatbots in the customer service industry
Chatbots are the best way to handle a large amount of customer service requests. They can be used to answer questions, provide information, and help customers order products.
The best chatbots in this category will be able to provide instant answers to common questions such as “How do I get started?” or “What’s on sale today?” This is especially helpful if you’re selling something with limited inventory (like books) or if your product requires an immediate purchase decision (such as a concert ticket).
Chatbot costs are also cheaper than hiring humans for customer support because there’s no need for training costs or benefits like vacation time off work when they’re initially deployed at scale; instead, all you need is an internet connection and some code written by someone else who knows how computers work!
Benefits of AI chatbot solutions
AI chatbots are a great way to reduce the cost of customer support, increase customer satisfaction, and increase sales. They also provide an opportunity for you to increase your customer loyalty by making it easier for them to get in touch with you.
Here are some of the benefits:
- Reduce the cost of customer support – You can create a bot that will handle all inquiries from customers who need help or information about your products or services. It will be able to answer questions about product features and functionality as well as provide recommendations based on previous interactions with similar queries from other users who have already used those features/functions before buying from you (or not). This means less time spent on repetitive tasks such as answering emails back and forth between different departments within organizations; instead, they’ll only have one person handling all incoming messages!
How to choose the best AI chatbot solutions?
Before you start with the selection process, it is important to know what you need from your AI chatbot solution.
- You should choose a chatbot solution that is compatible with your business needs. It is important to understand what kind of information will be requested by customers and how often they will ask for it. If you don’t have any idea about this, then there are many open-source platforms available on the market which can be used as a starting point for creating an instant messaging service or customer support application.
- You should also consider the budget available in your organization before making any kind of purchase decision because not all of them come at low prices but some may cost quite high amounts of money depending on how complex they are or how much customization needs to be done before going live with them into production environment(s). This can become hard once we start working on integrating different modules together into one single platform so make sure everything works properly before launching anything new!
- Technical capabilities are also very important factors when selecting AI Chatbot solutions because without knowing how well our code works would lead us down the wrong paths trying out every option possible until we find something suitable enough within our budget range constraints (which may change over time).
Top 10 AI chatbots solutions you can use today
The list of chatbot platforms is long and varied, but these are the top 10 AI chatbots that you can use today.
- Elbot – This bot is available on Facebook Messenger, Slack, and Telegram. It has over a million users worldwide who use it to solve common problems like booking flights or finding restaurants. You can also use it to create your own business with easy-to-use templates for creating your own bot in minutes!
- Mitsuku – Not only does this platform allow you to build powerful bots but it also gives you access to free tools such as analytics tools so you’ll never have any trouble knowing exactly how many people are using your product/service! And if that isn’t enough then there are even more goodies under the hood such as paid plans which offer additional features like image recognition capabilities etcetera…
Elbot is a free, open-source chatbot for anyone to use. It’s available in many languages and has over 10,000 developers using it.
Elbot takes advantage of machine learning technology to help you build better bots with ease. You can use Elbot’s API or create your own integrations with other systems like Slack or Stripe (to accept payments).
Mitsuku is a chatbot that can be used as a personal assistant. It’s available on Facebook Messenger, Kik, Telegram and Twitter.
Be it booking an appointment or finding some information about some restaurant nearby, Mitsuku helps in everything. You can also ask it questions like “What time does the next train leave?” or “What are the best places to eat in London?”
This AI chatbot has been designed by MIT researchers at MIT Media Lab and uses Microsoft Cognitive Services API for speech recognition capabilities as well as Amazon Lex for natural language processing so it understands what people say when they talk about commands like “Ask Mitsuku about…”
A bot that can tell you a joke, or even make its own? Yes, it’s possible. Cleverbot was created in 1997 by Rollo Carpenter, who was a young student at the time. The bot was initially created to learn about artificial intelligence.
Cleverbot Ltd., which is an independent company that develops AI chatbots for clients such as Google and Amazon, also provides services for companies looking to build their own chatbot platforms or integrate with others’ platforms (such as Facebook Messenger).
Rose is an AI chatbot that can be used in a variety of industries. It is available as a free chatbot solution on Facebook Messenger, with more than 1 million users and growing. Rose can help with customer service, sales, and recruitment for companies who want to automate their business processes using bots.
Rose offers automated support for things like:
- Sales & Marketing – answer questions about your product or service; schedule appointments; send emails; manage customer lists; respond to questions about products (e-commerce); build lists based on specific criteria
- Support – handle tickets from customers through emailing them directly or answering calls live via webhooks — this allows you to interact with your clients even when they’re not waiting on hold!
5. Hubot by GitHub
Hubot is an open source chat bot framework for GitHub. It’s a great way to add personality to your company, and it’s easy enough for anyone with a little programming experience to use.
Hubot can be used as an example of how AI bots will change our lives in ways big and small—from making customer service interactions more human, to helping you automate repetitive tasks so that humans can focus on other things (like shipping packages).
Pandorabots is a chatbot platform for creating and deploying chatbots for websites and messenger platforms. The company has been around since 2007, but its origins date back to 1999 when it was founded by a group of MIT graduates in Boston.
Pandorabots is built on top of AWS, which means that you can use it with any kind of application infrastructure—from simple web APIs to complex microservices—and scale up or down as needed.
7. Gupshup Bot Builder Platform
Gupshup Bot Builder Platform is a platform that allows you to create and deploy bots for multiple channels. The platform has been used by companies like PayPal, Salesforce and Slack.
The bot builder platform is an enterprise-grade chatbot solution that automates your business processes through artificial intelligence (AI). It comes with predefined functionalities like customer service agent or lead generation assistant or administrative assistant etc., but you can also add customizations yourself if required.
8. Smartloop Chatbot Builder Platform
Smartloop Chatbot Builder Platform
Smartloop is a conversational platform that allows you to create and customize chatbots, which can then be deployed on any channel of your choice. It’s also got AI technology built in to add context and identity, as well as a host of other features like analytics and automation. The result? A more human-like experience for your customers—and one that’s easier than ever before!
9. KoreAI Bot Framework Platform
KoreAI Bot Framework Platform
KoreAI is a bot development platform for building intelligent bots. It helps you build bots that can understand, learn and adapt to your users. KoreAI provides a natural language processing (NLP) engine that understands human language so that it can respond appropriately to questions and requests by the user. It also provides an inbuilt artificial intelligence (AI) library for building custom algorithms on top of it, which makes it easy for developers to develop custom capabilities into their chatbot solution.
10. Octane AI Chatbot Platform for Ecommerce Stores and Messenger Marketing
Octane AI is a chatbot platform that allows you to build and deploy chatbots for your business. It’s an artificial intelligence (AI) chatbot builder that offers a range of features to help you create and deploy chatbots faster than ever before.
Octane AI’s core product, Octane Studio, is an end-to-end solution for building conversational UI’s with natural language processing (NLP). It provides all the tools necessary for creating engaging conversation flows on any platform or device including AWS Lambda functions and Microsoft Azure Functions/API Endpoints
From the above chatbots, we have seen that there is a wide variety of AI chatbots. The best ones are Elbot, Mitsuku and KoreAI Bot Framework Platform. These solutions have been used for years and their usage is increasing day by day. If you are looking for an easy way to build an AI chatbot then our list will be useful for you.
Start Your Free Trial Today!
Find out how easy it is to improve your customer support and save time for FREE!